Monday, February 8, 2016

DIY Cardboard kitchen


This is a cardboard kitchen I made last summer for my daughter and niece to arrange there toy utensils and play.As I didn't have much supplies but a pile of cardboard box and hardly 2 hrs time .So this is what I could make.

Materials:
  • Cardboard boxes
  • Brown tape
  • Cello Tape or transparent tape
  • Scissor 
  • White Paper
  • Sketch pen
  • Kitchen knife
  • Kinder Joy cover

The cupboard is made of one small cardboard box.Rest of the kitchen is made of one more box .To hang the spoons and spatula I have used the big stapler pins on the cardboard box itself .One of them has been converted to tap.Kinder joy cover has been used to make the basin or the sink.
           The toughest part was the chimney.Without glue or support it was difficult to keep it at place with just tapes but some how managed .This is where transparent tape was used.


The best part was kids enjoyed and were engaged with it for next few days.....:)

1 comment:

White tissue paper flower and paper bag basket

I wanted to put something on my corner table ,so I decided upon this flower basket.The idea was to reuse,less cost and less time....