Monday, February 15, 2016

Kinder Joy DIY Penguine



 These penguins are made from Kinder joy covers.I had a few Kinder Joy covers which I felt could be converted to something interesting .I tried to find some use but apart from conversion to Ladybug could not find anything else.Here I have tried to make a penguins.

Colour the cover with white color and leave it to dry.

Trim the sides and color it black.Leave it to dry .

Add Googly eyes or alternately you may draw them or stick paper made eyes.Make feet ,nose and wings .Attach them.



You may put cap or other accessories to decorate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

White tissue paper flower and paper bag basket

I wanted to put something on my corner table ,so I decided upon this flower basket.The idea was to reuse,less cost and less time....